The darkest and most intense whisky in the extra-matured range, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban has spent 10 years maturing in American white oak casks, before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal. Extra maturation in these port pipes develops Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban into a voluptuous spirit with a complex balance of sweet and dry flavours and an intriguing contrast of smooth and crisp, cooling textures. Non chill-filtered for additional aroma and mouthfeel.
- Style: Single Malt Whisky
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 70cl
- Nose: Dark chocolate, fruit, sandalwood
- Palate: Vanilla, orange peel, minty notes, great mouth feel
A drop of water brings out light butterscotch and chocolate notes
- Finish: Very smooth with hints of Ruby Port and spice
- Marks: The marks system for the Society is left simple: A – F with +/- leveling.
Median Grade: A